Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.hycorve.com, you
are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and
agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not
agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The
materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or
software) on hyCorve's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is
the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on hyCorve's
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may
be terminated by hyCorve at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or
upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your
possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on hyCorve's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. hyCorve makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties
including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of
- Further, hyCorve does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy,
likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise
relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall hyCorve or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of
the use or inability to use the materials on hyCorve's website, even if hyCorve or a hyCorve
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such
damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not
apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on hyCorve's website could include technical, typographical, or
photographic errors.hyCorve does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are
accurate, complete or current. hyCorve may make changes to the materials contained on its
website at any time without notice. However hyCorve does not make any commitment to update the
hyCorve has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the
contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by
hyCorve of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
hyCorve may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using
this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
Agra,Uttar pradesh and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in
that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is hyCorve's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with
the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for
which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified
by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the
extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or
theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. hyCorve may